Frequently Asked Questions
- Open Windows Live Mail.
- Go to the 'Accounts' tab.
- Click on the ‘Email’ button to display the following screen:
- Use the following settings:
Email Address: Enter the email address you have been assigned. It will be of the form firstname.lastname@example.org (or .com or whatever).
Password: Enter the password supplied to you.
Display name: This is displayed to the recipients of your emails. For example, David Jones or Dave.
- Obtain your mail server settings here (link opens in a new tab/window).
- Click 'Next' in the 'Windows Live Mail' window to go to the screen below.
- Copy your server settings into the 'Windows Live Mail' form.
- Click 'Next'
- You should then see the confirmation that your email account has been added as follows: